Sponsorship Transfer

Sponsorship Transfer

Residents and companies may request to submit Sponsorship Transfer through the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to obtain the approval on changing their employer/sponsor.

  • The expatriate shall complete the term of the employment contract inside the country or the employer may terminate the contract without any legal sanctions on the expatriate.
  • The expatriate shall complete five years or more with the same employer, in case the contract term is undefined.
  • If the term of the employment contract is undefined, the approval of the current employer on moving to work for another employer is required in case the expatriate is seeking to terminate the current contract without completing its term or the five years’ period.
  • The expatriate shall bring a contract from the new employer.


  • Application Form (attested by MOI for both parties
  • Original NOC from current sponsor
  • QID Copy
  • Passport Copy
  • (Computer Card copy (CC), Commercial Registration copy (CR)
  • Trade Licence copy (TL) - from old and new company)

Give us a call at +974 44870912 / +974 33051500 or email us at info@eliteprojectsqatar.com for more details.