This service enables individuals and establishments to issue a new residence permit (RP) for the expatriates who entered the country by a visa number and have no QID number.
The service is also used to reactivate the RP for those who entered the country by a visa number and have a previous RP (previous QID number).
- The entry visa for the person to whom a new RP is issued or an old one is reactivated shall be valid, and the person must be in Qatar.
- Visa holder shall start the RP procedures by completing the medical examination and fingerprint ones in order issue a new RP or reactivate a previous one.
- In case of reactivating an old RP, the current entry visa and the old RP must be linked together using the person’s fingerprint earlier registered in the system.
- For establishments and companies, the new RP is received through Qatar Post.
- 1pc. Passport size Blue Background Photo
- Finger Print application w/signature
Give us a call at +974 44870912 / +974 33051500 or email us at email@example.com for more details.