Change Visa Type

Change Visa Type

An employer can replace an existing used visit visa with a new valid work visa for the same person.

  • The visa number, you want to close, should be used and the person should be inside country, while the visa number, you want to open, should be printed and valid to use.
  • Person details in both visas should be matching.


  • Visa copy
  • Original NOC
  • Computer card Copy
  • Application

Give us a call at +974 44870912 / +974 33051500 or email us at for more details.