We offer a request to the Consular Affairs Department to authenticate your commercial documents. This service is aimed at legalizing the commercial documents to be used abroad and inside the State of Qatar. This includes the certificate of origin, the packing list (manifest), the commercial contracts and the invoices.
- The Consular Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its accredited branches authenticates the seal or signature of Qatar Chamber or the seal and signature of an accredited ministry or an organization accredited by the Consular Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The document requiring authentication shall have a number of live seals and signatures ending with a seal and signature accredited by the Consular Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The government entities in the State of Qatar shall be deemed competent to authenticate the documents they issue and the (certified) copies of such documents.
- Qatar Chamber shall authenticate the seals and signatures of some translation offices.
- When authenticating a document whose seals and signatures or pre-authentication content are later proven to be invalid, the authentication of the Consular Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or one of its branches is deemed void, and the Department has the right to refer the issue to the competent security entities in the State of Qatar.
- The Consular Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its branches are not responsible for the content of the document, yet they abstain from authenticating any document that violates the applicable regulations in the State of Qatar.
- A transaction is reviewed and the legalization procedures are completed within a period ranging from one to five minutes, depending on the number of transactions, in the cases where the transaction is valid and complete with all the required signatures and seals. However, in case the transaction lacks any signatures or seals, the customer is requested to complete the requirements and come back to do the authentication.
- Original Certificate - Attested from Home country - Arabic Translated
Give us a call at +974 44870912 / +974 33051500 or email us at email@example.com for more details.