Establishment Card Lost (CC)

We can submit a request to issue an Establishment Card affiliated to General Directorate for Border Passports and Expatriate Affairs at Ministry of Interior.


  • NOC
  • Commercial Registration (CR) Copy
  • Trade License (TL) Copy
  • QID of Sponsors (Copy)
  • Application Form (Signed and Stamped)

Give us a call at +974 44870912 / +974 33051500 or email us at for more details.