This service allows companies and individuals to submit a request online, on the e-services portal of the Ministry of Culture and Sports (MCS), to apply for a license of business sports clubs, according to the provisions of Law No. (1)of 2016 regulating Sports’ clubs and its amendments.
- Login to MCS e-services portal, and enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
- Select the service Request Business License in Sports Sector from the “Sports’ Affairs Department”.
- Fill out the online application form of the Activity that is “Business Sports’ Club”.
- Attach the following documents:
- QID copy and CV of the license owner and responsible manager
- Academic qualifications and expertise certificates, along with relevant supporting documents, of the responsible manager
- Commercial registry or trade name reservation copy
- Detailed report of the description of the project’s proposed business plan and preliminary feasibility study, through filling out its respective form
- Signature authorization’s certificate of proof, in case of logging in as the representative or authorized signatory
- Commitment and Affirmation form
- Tick the checkbox Commitment and Affirmation, after approving all the terms and conditions covered in its form.
- Click on “Send Request”.
- First Time License Issuance: QR15,000
- Annual Renewal Fees: QR3000
- Fees for adding a sub activity: QR5000
The duration to receive the license depends on the number of working days calculated from the date of application, and on whether the necessary requirements have been met.